Search

Content

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Under Fire



This is a personal mood sketch. For me it is important to stay flexible, versatile and quick in what I'm doing as a concept artist. That's why I don't want to focus too much in one direction, like characters, environments, tech etc...Concept Art / Illustration is already very focused in the game industry. Therefore I want to show my diversity in styles and topics. And I'm working hard to be good in all disciplines HAHA. It took me about 8 hours including the compositional sketches. Hope you like it!

2 Kommentare:

AMess says:
at: April 3, 2011 at 1:08 PM said...

Did you work these out on several days or did you finish it in one or two session(s)?

Felix Botho Haas says:
at: April 5, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

all in all the process was spread over three evenings I think. The sketches were really quick and afterwards only coloring and detailing.

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany
Concept Artist / Digital Matte Painter at Pixomondo, Stuttgart, Germany Freelance Artist Clients: Pixomondo, Radical Publishing
all contents from this site copyright © Felix Botho Haas unless specified. Powered by Blogger.

Music

Followers