Search

Content

Monday, February 28, 2011

Beer in the sun - Study

This is my attempt to make a digital still life as a study. I used a reference photo HERE but of course there was no tracing and no color picking. Otherwise the study is useless. Global illumination was freaking out with the red aluminum buds. I mainly used a simple round brush with soft and hard edge and the lasso tool.

Story: Two special edition buds standing in front of the window in my working room at home. Bought in Las Vegas for 10 bucks each I think. And our cats left many marks of their noses everywhere on the window.

0 Kommentare:

About Me

My photo
Stuttgart, Germany
Concept Artist / Digital Matte Painter at Pixomondo, Stuttgart, Germany Freelance Artist Clients: Pixomondo, Radical Publishing
all contents from this site copyright © Felix Botho Haas unless specified. Powered by Blogger.

Music

Followers